In order to start gathering data about your employees, you'll need to add them to your account. Once you've added them, you can have them take any of our tests (Personality Profile, Integrity Survey or Aptitude Tests), or any custom tests that you build in our Custom Aptitude Test Builder.
- First, click on the Employees tab the top navigation menu of the web application.
- Click on the green "Add a new employee" button
- Next, you'll see a form appear so that you can add a new employee to your account (see image below). Fill out the position, location, email, first name, last name and gender of the employee.
Note: We ask for the gender of the person taking the test ONLY for the purpose of printing "he" or "she" in the reports. The system does NOT use this information when evaluating reports or for any other reason.
- Click the green "Add Employee" button at the bottom of the form to add the employee to your account.
- After you add an employee, you'll see a pop-up form appear that will allow you to select a test for this employee to take. Select any test from the drop-down menu.
- Sending test instructions to the employee - You have two options for sending test instructions to an employee.
- Clicking on the first option ("Send test instructions") will bring up a pop-up menu containing an editable email template with test instructions and a unique URL link that takes the employee directly to the test.
- If you prefer, you can copy and paste the URL in line 2 to email the employee the link from your own email program. You can also open up the URL in a separate window so the employee can take the test on a computer at your office.
Viewing The Test Form
By clicking on the test URL link (or pasting it into your browser), you can bring up the test form and see exactly what your employee will see when opening their test. The image below shows the first section of a sample Aptitude Test.