How do your monthly packages work?
We offer pricing options that allow you to pay a monthly or annual fee for unlimited testing.
With unlimited plans, you have the ability to test all job applicants – as well as all your current employees – without worrying about paying for each individual test. You’ll be able to gather all the data you need about your best employees and use that information to help you find more people just like them, building better teams and growing your business.
Our monthly packages offer:
- Easy budgeting – By paying a set fee each month for testing, you’ll simplify your accounting and know in advance what you’re spending for testing
- Unlimited testing – Our unlimited plans allow you to test all applicants and employees and move testing closer to the start of your hiring process
- Flexibility – Business growing? Hiring plans changing? No problem – just scale up or down as you need
- Speed – Having cost information up front allows you to make quicker, more informed decisions. This also saves time and money, so you can stay focused on the success of your business.
*Note - We also offer pay-per-test packages. Contact us for more information.
Do you offer per test pricing?
Yes. We sell packages of assessment credits priced on a sliding scale beginning at one credit up to ten-thousand.
The more "assessment credits" you purchase, the lower the per-report cost.
Assessment credits NEVER EXPIRE until they are used to score an online test.
All assessments, Personality Profile, Integrity Survey and Aptitude/Skills,
use just one assessment credit each. You do not need to specify which assessment
or assessments you are purchasing, as ALL of our assessments are available to you.
Just use whichever assessments you need for your applications.
Are there extra support or training packages I can buy?
All service, training and support is provided free of charge when you purchase
any package of credits. Our success depends on your success, and we’re here to offer help whenever you need it.
- No set-up fees
- No maintenance fees
- No contracts to sign
- No software or license fees
- No upgrade fees with new products or releases