Winner Personality at Work
Common traits for employees with a winner personality at work include:
- Wants to achieve goals with a flair
- Ethical in approach – won’t “win at any cost"
- Motivated by desire to maintain social approval
- Doesn’t like to put off tasks
- Impatient with those who procrastinate
- Prefers working with others (as opposed to independently)
- Challenges others into positive actions and results
- Impatient and over-reactive when goals not achieved
- Inherently concerned with social status
- Emotions can cause them to appear to be a chameleon at times
Consistently identify the right people for the job and your workplace with the Hire Success® pre-employment personality test.
Return to The Interviewer's Guide